11.7.13

Back to school.




Had visiting lectures for 3 days this week, 830am - 630pm (with a 4 hour break in between classes ZZZZ). After about 2 months of waking/sleeping late and lazing around all day, my body couldn't take waking up at 530am and failed me. Sorethroat, flu, headache, almost had a fever. I haven't been so sick in super duper long!!!! Thank goodness i skipped morning class on the 3rd day, otherwise i would have fainted in school or something hahahaha

Anyways, we actually planned to head to Carpenter and Cook for lunch on the first day of school but it was closed, how unlucky. So we settled for Sushi Tei @ Holland! My favourite salmon sashimi salad with sushi tei dressing yummmmmmm~ 

I still can't believe school is starting and assignments and tests and exams soon ahhhhhh ―(x_x)→

No comments:

Post a Comment