11.12.13

Sugar & Spice.


With the recommendation from the 2 former TP girls, we had a date to head down to TP to try the western stall at idk-where-in-temasek-poly. Pearls was telling us about the nuggets with chilli powder and i love everything chilli/chilli powder!!! Was so excited!!! Picture of my food above ^^^^ got a shock when i received my food from the stall auntie hahahaha but wasnt as spicy as it looks! 

After that 3/4 of us headed to town for some shoppin'~ & it's a must for me to get a Banana Buzz from Boost Juice every time i'm at Ion coz i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT TO DEATH. I am usually a very very slow drink drinker (not kidding when i say slow) & usually only finish 1/4 of my drinks..... but this, i can get the largest size and slurrrrp non-stop kekeke wish there was a outlet in the east (other than airport) *Hint hint to the boss of Boost Juice* ヾ(;→㉨←)ノ


No comments:

Post a Comment