8.5.14

I'VE GOT IT!!

Outfit // White shirt from TB, F21 inner loose tank, OneTeaspoon Sailors, Shoes from Bugis street //


 Took half a day off studying on monday last week to head down to the Pentax office to collect my camera!! 

Wasn't the colour i initially wanted...... DAMN SAD. Don't even get me started on the story sigh. But i guess this colour is alright too! And i didn't have to pay for it so i all is fine hehe 
THANK YOU PENTAX FOR GIVING ME THE Q7!!!!
Making full use of it every single day now. The picture quality is awesome!!! Using it every single day now all i need is a WiFi memory card which costs like damn expensive?! Wouldn't pay this kind of money for a memory card.... clothes and shoes and makeup are far more worthy hahaha.

Waiting for my hot pink 01 Standard Prime lens i ordered online to arrive at my doorstep and my camera will be PERFECT!!! ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦

No comments:

Post a Comment