1.6.14

Bring me to the land of kimchi someone!!!!


I knew i had to visit this place after seeing some pictures online.... CHEESE FRIED RICE?! Are you kidding me........ *salivates* Texted the sister immediately - "DO YOU LIKE KOREAN FOOD?" - because my friends are all so unadventurous and nobody will want to eat this with me! Thank god for my sister that eats everything, sort of

So, without any further delays we visited the newly opened Yoogane at Bugis Junction for dinner!!! I couldn't wait any longer hahahaha The queue was super long, even until we finished our meal! And it was a Thursday, not even the weekends. We queued for probably 30mins or so? And we were earlier than the dinner crowd... So if you're planning to try this i suggest going earlier to queue, and not on an empty stomach. The smell will kill you. We ordered the chicken galbi set and added 2 portions of rice and cheese for the three of us. Then we ordered the assorted topokki because we weren't satisfied yet. 

IT'S DAMN YUMMY BY THE WAY. MUST MUST MUST TRY.
I can't wait to go back for more~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment