2.7.14

Sporty chic.

Outfit // Checkered mesh crop tee from My Friday (BKK), Skorts from BKK, Izzue denim jacket, Nikes //

Shot these a while ago with Renee! It was raining on our way there but lucky for us the rain stopped. So happy how the pictures turned out!! Planned 2 outfits for the day so we don't waste the travelling effort, otherwise we would have shot finished in an hour! But another outfit in a separate post!

Sporty outfit for the sporty venue - the girly yet sporty outfits is the in-trend amongst celebrities and models recently.... I absolutely love it!! I tend to be slightly more inclined to street wear brands nowadays, anything oversized and slouchy. Putting aside my floral prints and colours for the time being.... In love with all things sheer and mesh, yet flattering and covers up my flaws. Not the typical skinny petite girl, sadly. Guess that just means putting in more effort in dressing up because we can't look perfect in anything! Anyone feel me?

No comments:

Post a Comment